What used to be a homegrown competition has slowly become a steady force in attracting participants from all over the country. In fact, this modeling search has become a springboard for a handful of popular pageant figures we have in our country now. For example, Mr. Hannah Ecotourism 2015 Karan Singhdole went on to win our country’s first Man of the Year title last year and Miss Hannah Ecotourism Ambassador 2014 Sara Christine Bona was an official candidate of Binibining Pilipinas last year as well.
Tagged: Preliminary Competition
Follow us on Twitter @sashfactorinfoMy Tweets
Follow us on Instagram @sashfactorinfoLoad MoreSomething is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.
- Mutya ng Pilipinas 2017 Candidates Sizzle in Swimsuit Competition July 25, 2017
- The “Ani-lita” Effect: The Rise of Miss Universe Thailand June 22, 2017
- Queen of VOAA (Voice Of An Angel), Universe Launched! June 20, 2017
- Alpha 4 : International Male Pageant Ranking June 20, 2017
- Miss Universe 2017 Manila Philippines May 26, 2017
- 29,235 hits